Bus Dev / Account Management / B2B SaaS Sales
£42k-48k base, OTE £55k-£60k, uncapped earnings.
Vaarst is a pioneer in the processing of robotic data. We are building an enterprise scale SaaS data platform that allows our customers to capture, process, record and deliver large data to their clients. This includes the live processing of images into real time 3D models (see it in action here).
This sales role has two key objectives. Success will be measured on driving growth from new business, while also ensuring good feedback loops from those customers to help drive product improvement.
A passion for technology and the enjoyment of sales is a must. You will be comfortable being a key player in a fast-moving, technology-led environment. Desire, commitment, and a high figure-it-out factor are your key qualities.
- 1 year minimum experience of SaaS sales
- A love of, or interest in, robotic vehicles. Do you have a drone or similar?
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Intelligence, whether you have a degree or not
- You must enjoy making new contacts and talking to people
- Ability to win new customers and foster existing relationships
- Strategic ability to work with a marketing team and help them help you
- A fast growth company that can accelerate your career
- A generous salary that beats the market
- Great pension
- Flexible working policy and remote working options
- 33 days holidays rising to 43 days with long service
- Friday afternoons off if you compress your hours
- Personal private medical insurance that can be extended to your family
- A people focused, inclusive culture
We are an equal opportunities employer, and welcome applications from full or part time candidates.