Talent Business Partner / Recruitment Consultant (internal)
Salary range: up to £65000 plus benefits including pension and medical
We believe in putting innovation to work and creating difference in the world with novel underwater technology for our clients in offshore wind and the subsea industry. We're looking for an exceptional individual with the demonstrated recruitment experience to support the company’s continuous growth plans and assist us with recruiting outstanding new colleagues.
Our Talent Business Partner / Recruitment Consultant will report directly to the Head of People and Talent and will be instrumental in shaping and executing the recruitment strategy, developing talent pipelines and ensuring the ultimate candidate experience for all along with responsibility for the following:
- End to end recruitment process from writing job descriptions to screening incoming applications, conduct in-depth phone and face to face interviews and participate in the hiring decision with the line manager(s).
- Direct search of candidates for rarer roles
- Actively search for passive candidates through LinkedIn, meetups etc.
- Management of PSL agencies and applications
- Provide subject matter expertise on recruitment strategy
- Support the on-boarding process for new hires
To be successful in this role our ideal candidate will be confident in delivering all the key requirements having demonstrated their ability in previous roles, even if the job title was different! (e.g. Talent manager, internal recruiter, recruitment specialist)
Skills and Competencies:
- Experience of internal/on-site/RPO recruitment
- Understanding of technology recruitment (preferably in software engineering)
- Confident presentation skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to keep confidential information
- Professional attitude
- A healthy amount of team ambition and a great amount of compassion
- Open attitude to learn and receive honest feedback
- Great people skills and a strong character
- A desire for continuous improvement
- CIPD Qualification (or equivalent) is preferred but if not we will train you
People join Vaarst because they can identify themselves with our vision, they believe in the technology and see the career development opportunities offered within our business.
We appreciate our team’s passion and continuous effort to perform at a high level, with a competitive salary, flexible working, 25-35 day holidays (+bank holidays), private pension and medical insurance scheme.
We are shaping our culture around our team, encouraging and supporting learning activities (such as conferences, professional training and courses).
Be part of a team that truly excels and makes a real difference in the world during the energy transition.
We tend to keep our job ads wide to capture interesting people with different skills and experience, so even if you do not tick all the boxes but you are excited about the job and feel confident you could hit the ground running please send in your CV.